Redundancy and Debt - Recently made Redundant?
Redundancy debt? Find UK debt help if you have recently lost your Job or been made redundant.
- Don't ignore your problem
- Don't take out further credit
What to do next
- Make a list of all the people you owe money to, for example, credit card debts, loans, catalogues, higher purchase, mortgage, overdraft etc.
- Prioritise your most important debts, i.e. mortgage, rent, council tax, agree repayments of these first.
- Work out your disposable income, the money you have left over each month or week (if any).
- Check your state benefits entitlement.
Who can help deal with my creditors?
If you feel you are unable to manage your debts, contact us using 0800 018 6868
Submit your details or call our debt helpline now and one of our trained debt advisors will call you back at your convenience.
- This is a confidential and personal service with no obligation.